Grant Funding For Business Start Ups in Salford
The aim of the Salford Foundation Trust Business Start up Grants is to assist to young people who are keen to start their own business the opportunity to receive a grant towards business start-up costs.
Grant assistance is available to young people up to the value of £2,500 (in exceptional circumstances the provider may consider higher amounts).
Applicants are eligible to apply if they:
– are between the ages of 18 – 28;
– have been a resident in the City of Salford for more than three years; and
– are in need of financial support to start their business.
The Salford Foundation Trust will consider requests to fund items that will enable a young person to set up a business, including:
- Marketing materials
- Training courses and/or qualifications relevant to the running of the business
The Trust will also consider requests for financial contributions towards services that will enable a young person to set up a business, including:
- Business rates
- Telephone / internet line rental
Interested parties should contact the provider direct to discuss any deadlines that may apply.
See the website for more details:
Source: salfordfoundationtrust.org.uk, 20/04/2016