We have a vacancy for and experienced Accounts Senior.
The successful and experience candidate we are looking for:
- Must be an experienced individual in the production of accounts for sole trader and limited company accounts as well as a broad range of clients covering various trading activities.
- Must have worked in a general practice for at least one year and can hit the ground running as far as the production of accounts is concerned.
- Be experienced in the preparation of tax computations and returns (this would be a bonus but not a must).
- Should be competent and comfortable in the use of accounting software such as IRIS, Sage and Xero as well as Excel. (We are not looking to train someone up.) Ideally the candidate should have proven experience in the use of Xero and IRIS.
- Can demonstrate that they work cooperatively with others and be a positive influence on a team.
- Will be self-motivated and not need micro managing.
- Will be able to listen carefully and follow instructions.
- Would be available say 3, 4 or 5 days per week and living in the local area.
- Would ideally a qualified person (AAT Level 4), living within 10 miles of our office, looking to get back into accountancy or on the lookout for a new opportunity and a fresh challenge.
- Would ideally be available to start as soon as possible.
- Will be paid the market rate and according to experience and success.
As a first step please send your CV to me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much look forward to hearing from you.
24th July 2020